Things I Need To Draw

I think anybody that knows sees comes into contact with is in the general vicinity of me knows I have a small medium rather large intense love for art; even if it's because I have ink stains on the tips of my fingers.

Well, the problem with this is that I see things and instantly I just think "I want to draw that". Never exactly the same way; for example, I saw this picture of Kat Von D (who I absolutely love. Without an ounce of shame.) posing with cookies over her eyes. It just gave me an idea, so I drew a girl holding cookies over her eyes.

But that's not even slightly relevant. There are so many things that I need to draw that I decided to share them with you. All of you. Those two readers I have. Means a lot to me. Really.

First off, (oh God I used 'first off' - prepare for a long ass list. Don't judge me. I need to write it down or I forget it; hey don't look at me like that - some of us aren't perfect. Except you. You are.) I need to finish off my OMP - Often Mentioned People drawings. These are for the people that will crop up in my diary posts pretty often so that there aren't random photos of my school friends flying around the internet. (Except for their naked ones, but we don't talk about them . . .)

Illustrated Deck Of Cards (This idea has been kicking around for ridiculous amounts of time. It deserves its chance.)


Okay, so basically I think I want to draw a like ballet scene in the middle, but with all the card and that around it too. I don't know; I saw this DIY craft and wanted to draw it. And try it. But my weird obsession with cutting PAPER CUTTING PAPER! is not for this post  . . .

Alright, now there is a lot of typography I want to kind of . . . draw over? Redesign . . . I don't know. I just see quotes and want to draw pictures behind them or just redesign them or whatever. It's times like these I know why people call you stupid  it's times like these I want to slump you. So I'm just going to list all the quotes/things I have found on Pinterest and Tumblr (yes, I have tumblr. Yes, I am addicted. No, it was not a wise decision. Yes, I regret it. No, I will not ever delete it.) that need to be prettified and stuck onto my wall.
Now "Kindness Is The New Black", well, I like the style . . . but that quote needs to be changed. I don't know why, but I want something Alice In Wonderland. Hmm.
There are also photos I want to kind of stylise or just pick apart and twist (I think the second one is probably more accurate as the results are generally not recognizable . . . Haha. Ha.) So let me throw those out here for you. (Jesus Christ, I am never going to find the time for this. Deep sigh.)


Chakras

Mandalas

Compasses

Runes

Pin-Up Girls - Okay seriously, I need to draw some pin-up girls. They're awesome. If you don't think so, you're kidding yourself seriously.
A doodle heart full of things I love - like popcorn.


So there is obviously more ideas kind of floating around in my head, but these are the main ones I wanted to get out and down on paper. (And these are the ones that I actually need to draw. Especially the diary people. That would really help.) But, for now, I have to go because ma mere is kicking me off the computer.

Au revoir mon petit croissants.

1 comments:

  1. I also love drawing! Ugghhh INFORMATION/IDEA OVERLOAD thanks to your post! :/ I love the idea of the girl with the tattoo of a girl... uhm yea... just pretend like you know which one I mean. :) Please visit my blog, too!

    http://thebitchslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews